The dynamic open back system provides superior audio staging and imaging, and the high-quality head and circumaural ear cushions provide luxury feel and ultra-comfort, making the Goldring DR150 headphones perfect for listening over extended periods.
"...bass is well-controlled, and the top end is pleasingly eager...Dynamic sound and nice to wear"
What Hi-Fi? Sound and Vision.
"Excellent build and fine sound"
- Dynamic open back system for superior sound staging and imaging
- High quality headband and circumaural ear cushions provide luxury feel and ultracomfort for extended listening periods
- QED designed detachable 3m cable featuring 99.999% pure silver plated oxygen free signal conductors with gold plated plugs to ensure every nuance of sound quality is maintained from source to headphone
- Reference 40mm drivers with neodymium magnet and titanium film diaphragms for optimum sensitivity and extended frequency response
- Gold plated 3.5mm to 6.5mm (1/4 inch Jack) adapter plug supplied